Subscribe via Email

Please add frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com to your address book!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Networked Blogs

Make Money On Twitter!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

FeedBurner FeedCount

Stats

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lab Professionals Week

Photobucket

This week, April 18-24, is Lab Professionals Week. It is a: "is an annual celebration of the medical laboratory professionals and pathologists who play a vital role in every aspect of health care." To learn more about these careers, which are often overlooked because there is not as much direct contact with the patients, go HERE to the ASCP website.

To check out more about this go HERE to the American Society for Clinical Pathology. If you know anyone who works in a Medical Lab, wish them Happy Laboratory Professionals Week! (They'll be impressed).

4 comments:

Tatum said...

Hi Liz, I did my time doing phlebotomy work & yes I couldn't hit a vein for nothing. Give me an IV anyday & for some reason I do just fine. But working in the lab is critical behind the scenes work that most people are unaware of. In my nursing microbiology I was a mess & it just didn't click with me (I pulled an A somehow). I had a brief glimpe of the behind the scenes importance of the lab. So my hats off to all the lab professionals because you are an extremely important piece in the puzzle of caring for clients!!!!

Nicole said...

Happy Lab Professionals Week! :) I totally agree, people who work in the lab are most of the time the ones who come up with the cures! Following you back from FF, thanks for coming by! :)

Charlene Juliani said...

Finally able to follow you back :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!

Megan said...

Awesome that there's a whole week dedicated to Lab Professionals!! =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying 'hi'!

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com
SouthTexasWedding

Followers

Sponsors

.

Tatum's Family Reviews

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Versatile Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

Sweet Blog Award

Photobucket

Sunshine Blog Award

Photobucket
The Buzz 4 Moms
Precisely Mine- Never let circumstance define you

Housewife Eclectic Blogshare Community

MyBlogSpark

Blog Search

My BzzAgent Profile

BzzAgent Badge
Reviews and Giveaways



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service