Thursday, April 15, 2010
6:47 PM | Posted by Frugal Science Gal | Edit Post
For the past few years I have used the Morning Burst Facial Scrub from Clean & Clear. A couple of weeks ago when Walgreen's had the Clean & Clear promotion, I did 2 transactions and got 2 bottles of Morning Burst Facial Scrub and decided that I would try a new face wash, Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser, and the Morning Burst In-Shower Facial. Boy, am I glad I did!!
The Morning Burst Facial Scrub has been nice because it has an exfoliater, but the new Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser makes my face feel so soft while using it. As for the Morning Burst In-Shower Facial...Every woman should have it! You put it onto your face, wait 1 minute, then rub it into your skin and you get the same feeling as if you are getting a facial. It is a special treat that every woman should get to "spoil" themselves with at least once a week.
My routine now is to wash my face in the morning with Morning Burst Citrus Facial Scrub and then at night with the Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser. And once a week I use the Morning Burst In-Shower Facial. My face feels amazing!
If y'all have any other comments or questions about the review just let me know!
(I did not receive this product from a company. This a review on a product that I purchased myself. I did this review to share a product I enjoyed with my readers.)
Labels: Product Reviews/Giveaways
- ► 2011 (53)
- Friday Follow 4/30!
- Couponing for Community!!
- Friday Follow 4/23!!
- Wordless Wednesday
- Free Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste!
- Lab Professionals Week
- My First Giveaway!!- CLOSED
- Sunday Coupon Preview 4/18/10
- Six Word Saturday
- Welcome Friday Followers!
- Clean & Clear In-Shower Facial Review
- Kohl's $5 off Purchase Coupon
- Walgreens Kashi Cereal Deal
- Another Dairy Queen Deal!!
- Dairy Queen Fan Club
- Wordless Wednesday
- Tag, you're it! (New List every Tuesday)
- Sticky Words Review and Giveaway by Tatum's Family...
- View My Designs - The Design a Reusable Shopping B...
- Free Dog Treats at Petsmart
- "Why am I fat?" Article by WebMD
- CVS Deals 4/11-4/17
- OxiClean Max Force Review
- Target Earth Week Promotions
- Sunday Coupon Preview 4/11/10
- Kroger Deals 4/4/10
- Happy Easter!
- Walgreens Deals!
- Sunday Coupon Preview- 4/4/10
- ▼ April (30)
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service