Subscribe via Email

Please add frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com to your address book!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Networked Blogs

Make Money On Twitter!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

FeedBurner FeedCount

Stats

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clean & Clear In-Shower Facial Review

Photobucket

For the past few years I have used the Morning Burst Facial Scrub from Clean & Clear. A couple of weeks ago when Walgreen's had the Clean & Clear promotion, I did 2 transactions and got 2 bottles of Morning Burst Facial Scrub and decided that I would try a new face wash, Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser, and the Morning Burst In-Shower Facial. Boy, am I glad I did!!

Photobucket

The Morning Burst Facial Scrub has been nice because it has an exfoliater, but the new Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser makes my face feel so soft while using it. As for the Morning Burst In-Shower Facial...Every woman should have it! You put it onto your face, wait 1 minute, then rub it into your skin and you get the same feeling as if you are getting a facial. It is a special treat that every woman should get to "spoil" themselves with at least once a week.

My routine now is to wash my face in the morning with Morning Burst Citrus Facial Scrub and then at night with the Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser. And once a week I use the Morning Burst In-Shower Facial. My face feels amazing!

If y'all have any other comments or questions about the review just let me know!

(I did not receive this product from a company. This a review on a product that I purchased myself. I did this review to share a product I enjoyed with my readers.)

3 comments:

Turning the Clock Back said...

Hey, I am a frugal science gal myself, although my blog focuses mainly on the organic/simple life ideas. Come follow me back if you get the chance!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

Ms D said...

I really like Clean and Clear products. Great review :)

Jennifer T said...

thanks for the review, I have been using more expensive products, but I am looking to save some money when those run out. it helps to know details like this.

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com
SouthTexasWedding

Followers

Sponsors

.

Tatum's Family Reviews

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Versatile Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

Sweet Blog Award

Photobucket

Sunshine Blog Award

Photobucket
The Buzz 4 Moms
Precisely Mine- Never let circumstance define you

Housewife Eclectic Blogshare Community

MyBlogSpark

Blog Search

My BzzAgent Profile

BzzAgent Badge
Reviews and Giveaways



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service