Subscribe via Email

Please add frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com to your address book!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Networked Blogs

Make Money On Twitter!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

FeedBurner FeedCount

Stats

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dairy Queen Fan Club

Photobucket

Today I stopped by Dairy Queen and grabbed 2 Blizzards (Double Fudge Cookie Dough and Oreo). I was able to snag these for the price of one Blizzard by signing up here for Dairy Queen's Fan Club. Shortly after signing up, I received the BOGO coupon for Blizzards and it expires within 2 weeks of printing. I didn't realize how expensive these had gotten, so a coupon was much needed. It was definitely a special treat for us though!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOHH I love DQ, thanks for sharing.

Tag You're it

Jennifer said...

Tagging back!

thanks for stopping by...I'm taking a look around :)

Tatum said...

I had no idea that DQ even had a fan club. We take the kids to DQ all the time....

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com
SouthTexasWedding

Followers

Sponsors

.

Tatum's Family Reviews

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Versatile Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

Sweet Blog Award

Photobucket

Sunshine Blog Award

Photobucket
The Buzz 4 Moms
Precisely Mine- Never let circumstance define you

Housewife Eclectic Blogshare Community

MyBlogSpark

Blog Search

My BzzAgent Profile

BzzAgent Badge
Reviews and Giveaways



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service