Subscribe via Email

Please add frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com to your address book!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Networked Blogs

Make Money On Twitter!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

FeedBurner FeedCount

Stats

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dairy Queen Fan Club

Photobucket

Today I stopped by Dairy Queen and grabbed 2 Blizzards (Double Fudge Cookie Dough and Oreo). I was able to snag these for the price of one Blizzard by signing up here for Dairy Queen's Fan Club. Shortly after signing up, I received the BOGO coupon for Blizzards and it expires within 2 weeks of printing. I didn't realize how expensive these had gotten, so a coupon was much needed. It was definitely a special treat for us though!

3 comments:

Katie aka Sailors Princess said...

OOHH I love DQ, thanks for sharing.

Tag You're it

Jennifer said...

Tagging back!

thanks for stopping by...I'm taking a look around :)

Tatum said...

I had no idea that DQ even had a fan club. We take the kids to DQ all the time....

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com

Followers

Sponsors

.

Tatum's Family Reviews

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Versatile Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

Sweet Blog Award

Photobucket

Sunshine Blog Award

Photobucket

Housewife Eclectic Blogshare Community

MyBlogSpark

Blog Search

My BzzAgent Profile

BzzAgent Badge

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service