Subscribe via Email

Please add frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com to your address book!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Networked Blogs

Make Money On Twitter!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

FeedBurner FeedCount

Stats

Sunday, April 11, 2010

CVS Deals 4/11-4/17

Photobucket
My favorite CVS Deals this week are on:

Dove Shampoo and Conditioner ($4.49)
Use $1.50/1 Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner (RP 3/28/10)
Free ($1.50 Money Maker)

Dial NutriSkin Body Wash ($5.49)
Use $1/1 Dial NutriSkin Printable
Free

For a full list of CVS deals please visit Empowering Mommy here.

1 comments:

marsha said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. I am sharing the comment love. I am following on your google connect. I am one of the faceless ones. I have to add one. I love that you blended science and frugal. I wanted to do frugal and travel but didn't. I might makes some changes :-)

Cheers!

Stay in touchQ

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com
SouthTexasWedding

Followers

Sponsors

.

Tatum's Family Reviews

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Versatile Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

Sweet Blog Award

Photobucket

Sunshine Blog Award

Photobucket
The Buzz 4 Moms
Precisely Mine- Never let circumstance define you

Housewife Eclectic Blogshare Community

MyBlogSpark

Blog Search

My BzzAgent Profile

BzzAgent Badge
Reviews and Giveaways



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service