Search

Loading...

Subscribe via Email

Please add frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com to your address book!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Networked Blogs

Make Money On Twitter!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

FeedBurner FeedCount

Stats

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sponsored Tweets- Make Money On Twitter!

Hey guys!  I just signed up for Sponsored Tweets this past week and I love it so far!  

SponsoredTweets referral badge

If you have a Twitter account and are willing to tweet out once in a while for a Sponsor...you can MAKE MONEY!!  I currently have made 2 Tweets so I have $0.38 in my account.  That's not much, but each Tweet took me about 10 seconds and that's $0.38 more than I had at the beginning of this week!  As we are most bargain hunters we know the value of a penny!!  

Another great thing is that Sponsored Tweets pays you through Pay Pal!  I love this because I know that my information is safe that way. 

So...if you are interested in signing up for Sponsored Tweets please do it through my referral link (http://spn.tw/r2wqT)  As a little motivation...you will get extra entries into my giveaway if you do so!!  (This will be checked)

So TWEET AWAY and MAKE MONEY!!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com

Followers

Sponsors

.

Tatum's Family Reviews

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Versatile Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

Sweet Blog Award

Photobucket

Sunshine Blog Award

Photobucket

Housewife Eclectic Blogshare Community

MyBlogSpark

Blog Search

My BzzAgent Profile

BzzAgent Badge

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service