Saturday, May 8, 2010
12:43 PM | Posted by Frugal Science Gal | Edit Post
So, I'm thinking about calculating my savings every month.
Do y'all calculate how much you save?
Do you think it helps you in your budget?
I'm just wondering if it is worth the time to calculate every purchase's savings and so forth.
Let me know what y'all think!
- ► 2011 (53)
- snackTaxi Review
- Mailbox Monday
- Silly Mama Quilts $20 Gift Card Winner
- Giveaway Ends TONIGHT!!
- French Toast $15,000 Giveaway
- Walgreens Trip 5/24 (And CVS)
- Mail Check 5/22
- My Blog Is Carbon Neutral!
- Walgreens and CVS Deals 5/16
- New Blog Design
- Mail Check 5/15
- Sunshine Blog Award
- Sunday Coupon Preview 5/16/10
- Happy Friday Follow!!
- My FIRST Blog Award!!
- Social Parade- Google Friend Connect Week
- CVS and Walgreens Trips 5/9
- Silly Mama Quilts $20 GC Giveaway!!!
- Mail Check- 5/8
- Calculating Savings?
- Six Word Saturday 5/8
- Sunday Coupon Preview 5/9/10
- It's a Social Parade!!
- Coach E-mail Club
- CVS Gift Card Deal
- We Have A Winner!!!
- CVS and Walgreen's Purchases 5/2
- My Kroger Trip on 5/1
- Mail Check
- My Giveaway Ends Today and New Giveaways at Tatum'...
- Giveaway Ends Tomorrow!
- ▼ May (31)
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service