Subscribe via Email

Please add frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com to your address book!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Networked Blogs

Make Money On Twitter!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

FeedBurner FeedCount

Stats

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CVS Purchase 9/7

This week's deals aren't great money makers or anything but I had $28 in extra bucks expiring so I was forced to purchase lots of stuff and what better than the essentials!!  I also forgot to use my $1/1 Scott Paper towel rolls coupon and completely forgot about the Trident deal even though I brought my coupon!  But despite all of that...here's my purchase this week:
Photobucket

I purchased:

Total: $37.66
After Coupons: $26.98
ECB Used: $24 ECB
Total Paid on Gift Card: $2.98
ECB Received: $7
Net Loss of $17 ECB and $2.98 on GC
Not what I'm used to with CVS but I think that all of them were good buys on items that we use around the house. 

1 comments:

QueenB said...

Liz- If you have your receipt from CVS you can bring it with the coupon within 7 days and they'll most often honor it. :o)

I hate "dry" deal weeks.

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com

Followers

Sponsors

.

Tatum's Family Reviews

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Versatile Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

Sweet Blog Award

Photobucket

Sunshine Blog Award

Photobucket

Housewife Eclectic Blogshare Community

MyBlogSpark

Blog Search

My BzzAgent Profile

BzzAgent Badge

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service