Sunday, September 12, 2010
12:00 PM | Posted by Frugal Science Gal | Edit Post
I am subscribed to Betty Crocker's e-mails and on their most recent e-mail that had some money saving tips. I'm sure that most of y'all follow these tips already but there were some tips that I was not aware of and will definitely start paying attention to such as:
Choose from the top or bottom shelves in the grocery store. Items at eye level are usually more expensive.
If you would like to read more tips, go to Betty Crocker's 20 Ways to Stretch Your Food Dollar!
- ► 2011 (53)
- A Day For Quotes 9/26
- CLOSED: Pillsbury Sweet Moments Review and Giveawa...
- CLOSED: STRIDE Everyday Panty Review and Giveaway
- A Blog Award!
- Link Up Your Giveaways!! Week of September 25th
- Wilton Cupcakes N' More 38 Ct Dessert Stand Review...
- A Day For Quotes 9/19
- Link Up Your Giveaways!! Week of September 18th
- Betty Crocker 20 Ways to Stretch Your Food Dollar
- A Day For Quotes 9/12
- Link Up Your Giveaways!! Week of September 11th
- CVS Purchase 9/7
- Upcoming CSN Stores Review!!!
- Monday Mailbox!
- CLOSED: Wind Warrior Blog Tour Giveaway
- Old Navy Coupon Winners!!
- A Day For Quotes 9/5
- Link Up Your Giveaways!! Week of September 4th!
- CLOSED: Old Navy $50 off $100 Purchase Coupon Give...
- ▼ September (19)
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service