Search

Loading...

Subscribe via Email

Please add frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com to your address book!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Networked Blogs

Make Money On Twitter!!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

FeedBurner FeedCount

Stats

Sunday, July 11, 2010

CVS Purchase 7/11

Photobucket

CVS Purchase:
  • (2) John Frieda Root Awakening 2/$10
    • Used (2) $3/1 John Frieda Root Awakening (6/6 SmartSource)
    • Received: $5 ECB
  • (1) Pantene Shampoo on Sale at my CVS for $2.49
    • Used (1) $2/1 Pantene Product CRT
    • Used (1) $1.50/1 Pantene Coupon from Vocalpoint with free sample
  • (1) Papermate Pens $0.99
    • Received $0.99
  • (1) Caliber Scissors $0.99
    • Received $0.99
  • (1) Complete Multipurpose $7.99
    • Used (1) $2/1 (5/16 RedPlum)
    • Received $7.99
  • Green Bag Tag

Total: $10.96
Used: $11 ECB (Lost $0.04 in ECB)
Paid OOP: $0  
Received: $14.97 ECB

Overall I made $3.97 in Extra Bucks and paid nothing out of pocket!!  I absolutely love getting good deals at CVS!  This was a perfect week for me because I had $11 in ECBs expiring this week.  Sorry, I just can't get over this deal!  I am so happy with it!  I know that so many of y'all are professionals at this and probably laugh at my excitement while others are beginners and are impressed with this purchase!  I didn't get many products...but they were free!!
We are donating the contact solution, using the Pantene and John Frieda, and my boyfriend is a teacher so we can ALWAYS school supplies!!  

5 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Awesome deals!

Cheryl said...

Great job! I usually go Mondays but couldn't today--can't wait till tomorrow!

Coupons Equal Cash said...

Great job! I got the scissors, pens and some milk, but I may have to go back for the other deals you did. Was the Pantene on clearance?

Thankfully Thrifty said...

Nice! Way to shop!

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for linking up! I hope you'll join us again next Tuesday!

You had a great trip! I couldn't find my John Frieda coupons, so I missed out on that great deal.

Post a Comment

BannerFans.com

Followers

Sponsors

.

Tatum's Family Reviews

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Versatile Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

Sweet Blog Award

Photobucket

Sunshine Blog Award

Photobucket

Housewife Eclectic Blogshare Community

MyBlogSpark

Blog Search

My BzzAgent Profile

BzzAgent Badge

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service