Thursday, April 21, 2011
1:36 PM | Posted by Frugal Science Gal | Edit Post
Look at this adorable Easter Egg Deviled Egg Spread!
This would be great for the center of a table!I found the recipe on Snacpicks...
Ingredients12 Eggland's Best® Eggs, hard cooked and peeled
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon cider vinegar or white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, crumbled
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup chopped black olives
1/4 cup chopped dill pickle or sweet pickle
Crackers Keebler® Town House® Original
1. Peel and chop eggs. In large bowl use potato masher to slightly mash eggs. Stir in mayonnaise, green onions, paprika, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mound on serving platter in oval egg shape.
2. Sprinkle with rows of bacon, parsley, olives and pickle. Serve with crackers.
It takes ~20 minutes and serves 24!
- Mikasa® Bamboo Black Dinnerware Set- $159
- Easy Daffodil Candy Cups
- Easter Egg Deviled Egg Spread Recipe
- Pfaltzgraff® Pistoulet 20 Piece Melamine Dinnerwar...
- Dooney & Bourke- Celebrate Mom
- Pfaltzgraff® Artificial Gerber Daisy in Container-...
- Mikasa Garden Toscana 5 Piece- $14.99
- We Got A New Car!!
- Bed Bath and Beyond Invitations and Stationary
- Train - Marry Me
- KitchenAid® 8 Piece Prep Set- $39
- Bistro Set for $49- TODAY ONLY!
- Simplicity Copper 16 Piece Set w/Square Bowl
- Sasaki by Mikasa
- ▼ April (14)
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service